Fabulous Florets



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope this year brings much joy and happiness to all my fellow crafties out there... I must admit though, I failed to see the new year in as I was in bed snoring away before the stroke of midnight... it was way too hot to get enthused about any thing much. Its going to be another scorcher here in Adelaide today!!! OMG... 'I'm meeeelllllting!!!!' I'm such a sook when it comes to hot weather... Bring on winter I say.
I did however, manage to photograph another card I make with the Stampin Up! 'Fabulous Florets' stamp set to share with you.
Enjoy the Day,
Luv Deb x
Stampin Up Products
Stamp Set - Fabulous Florets
Paper - card stock Whisper White, Pacific Point, Brights pattern DSP
Ink - Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
Other - Snail Adhesive, Aqua Painter, Stampin Dimensionals

Comments