Be Mine... Valentine



He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me... well of course he loves me... mmm...

Hi to those fellow romantics out there... the 14th is looming... its time to find that perfect card, or better still make that perfect card...
I thought these would be great for those out there that aren't keen of the fluffy gooshy floral numbers... these are for the bling fans. The way I see it, you can never have too much bling.

Well, hope you all have someone special to cuddle up with on Valentines Day, whether it be your other half or your special little furball... enjoy the day...
Just remember... love life, laugh lots!!!

 Luv Deb x






Stampin Up! Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Stamp Set - Sweetheart
Punch - Full Heart
Ink - Basic Black
Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
Other - Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Heart Treat Cup

Other Products

Paper - Red Glitter Card, Floral Rhinestones, Red Heart Scatters, Red Beads

Comments