The Birthday Dress


Hi all,

I think I enjoyed making these cards so much because I used to love those little paper dress up dolls I had when I was a kid... a couple of years ago... yer, right....

I first saw this on Valita's designs & Fresh Folds website. If you haven't checked this website out, you have to put it on your 'google list'. I can't wait to make some more... these little 'frocks' are a  bit addictive.  You will definately see new additions to the Frock Shop collection... gotta work on the name!


After making these cards, I find myself looking at all my papers in a new light... maybe I missed my calling as a fashion designer... or not...

Hope you are inspired to make some cute little Frocks of your own... minus having to drag out the old sewing machine!!



enjoy!!!!
Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink - Pumpkin Pie
Punch - Heart, 1"Circle
Stamp Set - Friends Never Fade
Other - Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Other Products

Paper - Pattern Assortment (Big W)
Punches - EK Success Daisy, Small Daisy
Other - Adhesive pearl, sponge

Comments