Friends are Flowers

Mornin' all,

Well another hot day in Adelaide... what a shame that I have been banished to the craft room... the only room in the house with an air conditioner that works!!! Mmmmm... what a dilemma! Well, between episodes of the complete 2nd season of the Vampire Diaries... I managed to do a few cards.  (yes, I confess, lovin' the whole Vampire Diaries thing, and I did watch the whole season in 1 day...)

This card however, caused me quite a bit of greif... no mojo was flowing... nearly ended up in the bin. I blame the 39 degree day outside for melting away my creativity.. or it may have been the strawberry champage I was drinking... Anyway, I perservered and this is the finish product...


Bring on the cool change!!! Im meeellllting......

Bye for now,
Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink - Pacific Point
Stamp Set - Friends Never Fade
Embossing Folder - Square Lattice
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Other Products

Paper - Printed Assortment (Big W)
Punch - Martha Stewart Leaf
Other - Glossy Accents, Glass Seed Bead

Comments