Happy Anniversary!



Hi fellow crafties,

This card was made with heaps of TLC... mum & dads anniversary... (hey mum & dad, next time I give you a card, I will remember to sign it... sorry...)

The background paper is the Core'dinations Graphic 45 Signature Series... LOVE this paper!!! My new favourite toy... well one of many!!! I can't help myself!! I got to play with my new Martha Stewart hydrangea punch too...
Well, time to get my act together and do some housework... not exciting! I know what I would rather be doing...

Until next time,
enjoy your day,
Luv Deb x



Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad!!!
Hope you both had a great day...
Lots of love always
xxx



Products
Paper - Core'dinations Graphic 45 Signature Series, cream / white card
Punches - Martha Stewart Hydrangea & Leaf
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Other - Snail Adhesive, Stampin dimensionals, Glossy Accents, Sanding Block

Comments