Summer Solstice


Hi all,

I was having a moment, as you do at my age... when I was making these cards. The big dilemma was to grunge or not to grunge... the million dollar question, so I did both just to show you how versatile this stamp set is. They are both so different, think I am liking the grungier one a bit better though. Anyway, I had fun making both..

this is the nice 'neat' version...



and this is the grungier one...




This is such a cool stamp set so you definitely will see this little baby again...

Enjoy your day,
Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up Products
Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Real Red
Ink - Real Red
Stamp Set - Summer Solstice
Embossing Folder - (my favourite) Square Lattice
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive,

Other Products
Paper - Designer Paper Red Floral
Other - Design Line 3D Fabric Paint, Ribbon




Comments