Birthday Treats


Howdie fellow crafties,

Well, I finally got my Stampin' Up Create a Cupcake stamp set and Cupcake Builder punch out to try. I haven't had much of a chance to play with these yet, but yesterday I decided it was time to hit the 'Craft Room' for some therapy... you know the kind... play for the whole day, do no housework, eat, drink, play some more etc etc...
So I dragged out the bright papers and went to work... err.. should I say 'went to play'...
This is what I came up with (whilst watching season 6 of Supernatural!!!)
I can't believe how versatile these sets are! LOVIN' them!!!!
I want to do some potted flowers with the cupcake punch and stamp set... will post it as soon as its finished...







Anyway, have a great day... I'm off to enjoy the beautiful weather outside.
Till next time,
Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Brights Pattern Designer Series Paper
Ink - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Punch - Cupcake Builder
Stamp Set - Create a Cupcake
Embossing Folder - Square Lattice, Perfect Polka Dots
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Other Products

Punch - Small Heart, Scalloped Edge
Other - Glossy Accents, Coloured Thread

Comments