Thinking of You



Hi all,

Well as promised, I made a slightly grunged & inked version of the Hydrangea Card the Aldinga Beach girls are doing...

I think I orginally saw these hydrangea flowers make this way on the McGill Flower Punch website. There is a lot of cool videos of paper flower making on this site... but this is my version..The little flowers are stuck on a slice from a small foam ball... very effective but Aussie Post will hate this one.. major lumpy bumpy card...definately a hand delivered card.  And for those that are counting... yes, I have dragged out my trusty Stampin' Up Square Lattice embossing folder yet again... LOVE IT!!!





Stampin' Up Product

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum
Ink - Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum
Stamp Set - Fresh Vintage
Embossing Folder - Square Lattice
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive,

Other Product

Punches - Martha Stewart Leaf, Small Daisy
Stamp Set - Kaisercraft Thinking of you
Other - Glossy Accents, McGill Embossing Tool Set, Foam Ball


Comments