Thursday, 22 March 2012

Together Forever


Hi Fellow Crafties...
As usual, I'm trying to do a blog 10 minutes before work... as you do...
My mission was to do a 'masculine' engagement card for a friend... doing cards for the male species are always a challenge but this is what I came up with..


I still wanted his wife to be to like the card so I stuck to quite neutral colours but still added a bit of bling... (just for her!!) You can never add too much bling I say! I want to do a couple of more options for my friend to choose from so will be busy tomorrow... what a shame, I will have to make cards on one of my few days off... how will I cope... mmmm..

Anyway, have to head off to work...
Enjoy your day!
Luv Deb

Stampin' Up Products
coming soon

Other Products
coming soon

In case you missed it...

Wanderlust Challenge... January....

Hi all... Well... I managed to finish my first Wanderlust Challenge piece in the middle of a storm! I have been fighting wind &...