Dafney the Dino


Hi fellow crafties...

Well its been longer than I would have hoped to get back to blogging... yes, I'm still alive and kicking... and creating a mess... err.. I mean creating crafty things.... of the sweet variety!! Yummmm..

Ive been frantically busy building drawers and making curtains for the craft room. I have mastered the IKEA challenge!!! Gotta love the flat pack!!!! I am one with the allan key (how do you spell that?? alen, allen???)... personally I think you do soooo much better if you can see the bigger picture... I was on a mission!!!!! My punches were screaming for their new home... I will post photos of the progress later..... and the bag of nuts and bolts that come with it... I nearly had a small heart attack!!!!!!

Anyway, enough talk of my manly building adventure....

Last Friday, I spent a lovely day with my gorgeous sister... and between chatting, cups of tea and awesome spicy chicken wings, we decorated this cute cake for little Emily... 'Happy Birthday Emily... hope you had a fun day!!!' Needless to say she is Dinosaur crazy... It was a fun and very productive day making Dafney the Dinosaur. Our cute little Dino is filled with 2 boxed of LCMs. mmmm... what a shame there was some off cuts... couldn't let them go to waste... and covered with royal icing. Thanks Rob for letting me do the fun bit of the project... the Dino building... 'Rooaaarrrr' said the Dinosaur... or in Dafneys case... 'Cheese'... smile for the camera...

Thanks for a fun day Rob!!!






Cute little face.... awwww!!!

Bye for now...
Luv Deb x

Comments