Origami Dress

Morning all,

Whilst my ham & cheese croissants are melting away nicely in the oven, I thought I would quickly share my little origami dresses with you... I saw heaps of different versions on you tube... here is a link to this particular one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGEq5b_57DQ

I made mine with 3" x 4" paper... this size made them a bit slimmer looking... looked a bit more 'grown up'.. you could change them to suit your needs... I guarantee... you will be hooked!!! I decided to stick to the same layout but different papers to show how just changing colours make so much difference... mmm... it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact it was late and I didn't feel like thinking... but we won't mention that...






I already have the next range of dresses lined up... as well as a wedding range!!! There simply is not enough hours in the day....
Well have to go and make my wonderful sister a card for her birthday... I have to make it extra special... just like her... Love you Rob xxxx



Till next time... keep crafting... and laughing!!!
Enjoy life!
Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up! Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pink Piroette
Ink - Perfect Plum, Pink Piroette
Stamp Set - Fresh Vintage
Other - Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Other Products

Paper - Asst Printed Big W pack
Punch - Small Daisy
Other  - Sponge
Stamp Set - Kaisercraft



Comments