The Colour Coach



Howdie Fellow Crafties...

Hope your day has been as fabulous as mine... lets put it this way... not a lot of house work done... but a lot of time spent simply playing in the craft room...

This simple card was make using the Stampin' Up! Build a Blossom stamp Set & the Stampin' Up! Blossoms Petals Builder Punch.
Sometimes if I feel like a bit of colour inspiration I will grab my trusty Stampin' Up! Colour Coach and search for a colour combination I would not necessarily use... this is what I found for todays crafting pleasure...
Real Red, Bashful Blue & Crumb Cake..





The Stampin' Up! Colour Coach is such a cool tool to use. You simply have to check it out!!  Click on the link below by Mary Fish to find out more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuOa1Q90UFc

If this is something that you just have to use, contact me for ordering info... and if you are wondering... they are $28.95... best money ever spent. The extra refills for the new In Colours are $4.95 each set.


Well I guess I had better do some house work... the dishes are piling up... mmm... not good..

Until next time...
Keep craftin'...

Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up! Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Ink - Real Red, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set - Build A Blossom, Flight of the Butterfly
Punch - Blossoms Petals Builder
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Other Products

Other - Ribbon, Button

Comments