Felt Fowers for Mum...


Hi Fellow Crafties...

Sorry guys... still no cards to share as I am on the flower mission for work. This weeks challenge was to make 'Flowers come to Life'... & seeing Mothers Day is just around the corner, I thought I would show our customers what you can simply make out of some felt, wire & a touch of 3D Fabric Paint. There is something special about receiving a gift that has been hand made with heaps of TLC... and these ones are easy to care for... no water... gotta luv that!!!


To all the fabulous hard working Mums out there 'Happy Mothers Day'!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful relaxing, pampered and loving day spent with your families... think of these flowers as a gift to you all from a fellow Mum.

To my wonderful Mum... 'Happy Mothers Day' Mum... I simply cannot put into words what you mean to me, so simply, 'thankyou & I love you more than I can say...' xxx






Till next time,
Keep crafting & take time out to smell the roses...

Luv Deb x

Comments