Filter Flowers



Hi Fellow Crafties,

Here is the 2nd instalment of today's activities in 'The Craft Room'... Its too cold to venture outside, not that I'm much of a gardener...

These fun blooms were done using Coffee Filter papers!!! Awesome to work with... they are quite robust when they are wet and the inks bleed nicely. When they were dried, they go nice & crunchy & hold their shape. I will post the cards make from these flowers later...
There are a heaps of sites featuring Coffee Filter Flowers. You have got to check it out. This was my version. Its a great way to use all Nanna's old buttons.. very vintage.

On this particular flower I used the Stampin' Up! Blossoms Petal Builder Punch & sprayed the finished blooms with perfect pearls mixed with water in the mini mister bottles.



Well all this talk of coffee has make me want one...
On that note... Cheers!

Luv Deb x


Comments