The Undertaker



Hi Fellow Crafties.. hope all the mums out there had a fabulous day... I worked!!!! Need I say more...

Well, I'm home now and time for one quick blog before dancing with the stars start & I nestle myself in front of the box in dressing gown & uggies... nice...




This is not exactly a Mothers Day themed craft... but I wanted to share anyway. Recently I bought the fabulous book... Zombie Felties... the 'Undertaker' was my first attempt at the whole zombie thing... quite liked the little pink maggot thingies coming out of his exposed brain. This little zombie is going to my sons girlfriend... mmm... not sure about this... he said 'She will LOVE it!!!' We shall see...

Stay tuned for more Zombie Felties

Well, I can hear the kettle boiling...
Keep on craftin'..

Luv Deb x

Comments