Best Dads Birthday


Hi Fellow Craft Addicts...

mmm... bit early in the morning.... 7.12 to be exact... and yes... I'm already in my wonderful little craft room.... the cats been fed and sent outside... the coffee is made... and i can still hear my son snoring  in the room next door... all is right in the world!!!!

I had a couple of free hours before work and wanted to share this card I made yesterday using the Stampin' Up! Best Dad Ever Stamp Set... errr... as well as French Foliage.. & a clock stamp..
I have so many cards to make for family & friends... so enough babbling... as usual... back to the card. I dragged out the cute little origami shirt again. The ties from the Best Dad Ever Stamp Set look sooo irresistible on these little shirts....



Yes... I used my all time favourite embossing folder AGAIN... I have a drawer full of folders but simply cannot resist the Stampin' Up! Square Lattice Folder... If I was only allowed to own one folder... this would be it!!!!!


Well, time for another cuppa and some more cardmaking... I have another 'male' card to do for a 30th coming up... betta get busy...

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments