By the Sea Side...



Howdie Fellow Crafties...

Having grown up with the smell of turps & oil paints... thanks mum... somehow I was never quite the painter... (always the drawer...) I have done one oil painting in my whole life... mum has it framed & hanging on her wall in the rumpus room... (thanks mum for not throwing it out...) rarely do I drag out the paints... this was the exception... we had a big blank wall in the entrance of our house & this is what I did...

I was telling the lovely Prue at work today what I had done, and as promised, this is the finished result.. you will have to excuse the dodgy photography... I'm tired and was a very quick photo effort... the flash was playing up on the camera & not the right lighting... this was the best of a bad bunch...




There you go Miss Prue... 3 very rare 'Deb Paintings'... they don't come out very often, but I have fun when they do..

Till next time...

Luv Deb x




Comments