Pedal Presents


Howdie Fellow Crafties..

Today I had a trip to IKEA to buy wardrobe doors... well... of course... I wanted the HUGE glass doors with the image of the tree shadow... oh no... I couldn't have the normal size doors... as you do... well... after going through the logistical nightmare of loading the HEAVY boxes in the van... the next big dilemma was were to build and how to fit them in the door of the bedroom once finished... well... one smashed globe in the ceiling fan a million swear words later... (from me unfortunately....) we finished assembling one of the two doors... then decided to call it a day.... I then took this as an opportunity to escape to the craft room for a bit of therapy.....



Today's 'Therapy' was using the Stampin' Up! Stamp set...'Pedal Presents'.... this is a Hostess Stamp Set from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue... such a cute set with heaps of possibilities... as are all the Stampin' Up! stamp sets...


Well... time for a cuppa & maybe some chilling in front of the TV....

Till next time..

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Hi Deb. I love this! I really like the colours and mixture of textures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment