MOJO 255



Hi de ho fellow craft addicts...

Well, I've spent an entire day painting my bedroom.... its nearly finished!!! Yayyy!!! Looks awesome! I'm off to hunt for curtains tomorrow and one more coat of paint of the skirting boards... and lamps... and it done. Then its the fun bit... dressing the room... can't wait!!

My poor little craft room however, was screaming for attention, but the paint brush won out for most of the day... still, I managed to finally get back to do the MOJO Monday challenge... I thought this had a bit of a retro feel.. definitely something I wouldn't normally do, but still had fun. This card was made using some cool paper I got from work... I call all my work purchases 'product knowledge'... well, you have to see what its like... mmm... that's my excuse...

Here is this weeks sketch... MOJO255


 
 

 
Well, I had better finish cleaning up the paint bits and pieces so nobody trips over in the middle of the night... (it all sitting in the hall... not good...)
 
Till next time,
 
Luv Deb x

Comments

Post a Comment