Strawberry


Hi all..

just quickly wanted to show you my latest 'Fimo' creation.. my little strawberry pendant. I cheated though and used one of the new Martha Stewart push moulds.. they are sooooo very cool!!! Just press in the polymer clay (she has her own clay available but I can't go past the Fimo or Sculpy clays...) and flip over the little mould, press the back and gently stretch out the sides.. out it pops... couldn't be easier. The detail is great!


With this little strawberry, I painted on a layer of black acrylic paint and wiped off the excess with a damp sponge, let it dry and added a couple of drops of glossy accents to look like a few water droplets... (as suggested by my other half.. he was having a creative moment with me... oohhh... isn't that nice...)

Well time for bed... I can hear it calling...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

Post a Comment