Triple Layer


Morning my friends..

Its 6.45 in the morning... and yes, I'm in the craft room already! I thought I would have a quick 1/2 hour of playing before I hit the 'wifely' duties... cleaning, washing, food shopping, blah, blah, blah...

Anyway, back to the card...

I've seen different versions of this 'Triple Layer', or 'Triple Time' card.. one of them being on Mary Fish's site Stampin Pretty..
http://www.stampinpretty.com/2012/07/a-reason-to-smile-for-triple-time-stamping.html
If you want to do something quick & easy, but still look effective, this card is great.



Well I all goes well, might be back to play this afternoon... fingers crossed!!
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. It certainly doesn't look quick and easy. It does look divine, delightful and chocolate.
    Thanks for your comment and visit:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment