Butterfly Prints


Hi fellow crafties...

It's been a while since my last confession.... err... blog...
any way, I've had a free day and made a couple of cards I wanted to share...

This card started out as a Mojo Monday card that didn't quite get there... wasn't feelin' the love... you know how it is... didn't quite have the Mojo... anyway, I used the 'retired' Stampin' Up! Butterfly Prints stamp set and butterfly punch... I was soooo upset when I found out this one was going... but so many new set available... they are on my wish list...

Instead of throwing out the unused bits... I added some new bits and this is the finish product...
This card was sitting on my desk for the last few days... changed a million times... and finally had to bite the bullet and finish it!!!  Well, this is it...


 
 
Well, time to go and scrounge up something for tea... & share my other card...
Till next time,
 
Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. lovely, reminds me of spring, love those cute butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment