Here Kitty Kitty...



Hi all...

well, still on holidays.. doing lots!!! My main problem is waiting for the boys to get off the XBox... they have been complaining I am slowing down the Internet connection when I'm blogging... so... while they are eating tea, I'm here frantically typing and posting my latest cards... I have to be quick!!!!!!

This is a birthday card for my beloved 'mad cat lady' friend from work... Happy Birthday Karen!!! Hope you had a great day.. this little kitty card was made with all things (except the sentiment... that's good old Stampin' Up!...) I bought from work... I simply had to include the good old goggle eyes... little kitty had to have goggle eyes!!!


 

Well have to go and quickly post my next card... stay tuned!!!
Till next time...

Luv Deb x

Comments

Post a Comment