Just a Note


Hi De Ho...

me again with a quick hello...

This card was made after mum showed me a magazine with a fabulous hydrangea stamp set featured on a few cards.... well, didn't have this stamp set.... obviously... so.. I grabbed one of my trusty punches and hand drew & painted all the little flowers and made a card with the same feel. mmm... yes I have way too much time on my hands at the moment... oh.. I sooooo love holidays!!!
 I think it's a bit of a 'Nanna' card... (mum loved it... she's a nanna) but I occasionally have an urge to do a 'Nanna' card...




Well, the boys are itching to get back on line and do a bit more 'gaming' before bed... all I can say is thank goodness for the craft room!!!
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Deb, this card is so pretty! Your flowers are gorgeous. I love the colours. Reminds me of a kitcheny tea type thing.

    Abs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment