Live Life...


Good morning all,

Time for a quick blog this morning before we head down to Mums for lunch... we are testing out new pizza stones in the bbq... yummm.... not much movement in the house though.. Tanis (Mr 14yo son...) has just woken up... bleary eyed... and probably going on the computer to shoot some monsters or zombies... Torsten is still in noddy land... he had a bucks night last night... need I say more...

Anyway, these cards were quite fun to do.. I wanted to see how different they looked by changing the colour, shape etc... 2 quite different feels. I searched back through old Mojo Monday sketches... this one was from a while ago.. I am still quite new to the whole Mojo Monday thing so looking at the old ones are quite inspiring! Great also to get you thinking outside the square..






The Stampin' Up! stripes embossing folder has become my new best friend... not too fussy when you just want that little bit extra..

Well, time for that 2nd cuppa... the 1st one didn't quite touch the edges...

Till next time,

Deb x

Comments

  1. Wow! I loved the first one and then saw the second card and loved it more!

    Abs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment