New at Wild Wicks...

 

Hi Fellow Crafties...

For those of you who do not know I have a 'Sister' blog... Wild Wicks Candles... sharing my love of Soy Candles & yummy fragrances... all freshly hand poured upon order!

I have designed new labels added new fragrances and coming soon... soy candle making supplies. I have been very frustrated not having any place in Adelaide to purchase candle making supplies, so decided to take on the challenge to be the one to supply to  fellow candle lovers... for now it won't be a fancy shop... but sold from home by appointment.. more than likely 7 days a week... gotta love that!!!

The latest fragrance I've been testing is 'Monkey Farts'... this is YUMMMM!
Another fragrance... well I don't think you can actually call it a fragrance.... is Clean the Air... this one is actually an odour eliminator... so check out the Wild Wicks blogspot for more info...


Well, I will keep you posted on the arrivals of new fragrances or any new things available at
Wild Wicks... so stay tuned!!!

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments