MOJO Monday 261

Morning all...

Well, my holidays are nearly over!!!! 2 more days to go... mmm.... gotta fit the washing in sometime... and food shopping... mmm.. not happy... too many things to do...

I finally got around to playing this weeks MOJO Monday... using the Stampin' Up! Blossoms Petals Builder Punch & Build a Blossom stamp set... & yes, I've used my favourite embossing folder... again... (square lattice...) Luvin' these colours together... More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant & Garden Green... nice...

Here is the sketch... I flipped it on the side...





Time for some breakfast.. shower.. mmm... yes, & the dreaded food shopping....
Chat to you soon...

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Love that bold flower and the way you used the flipped version of the sketch! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    Abs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment