Soapy Adventures...


Hi all..

The cold process soapy adventures continue...

Torsten is madly making soap moulds as we speak!! He's such a good boy... love him to bits!!!!!
This morning I unveiled my 1st 100% pure castile soap... its uncoloured, unscented and 100% olive oil... the only ingredient. My son has grown up with severe exma so I have spent a life time looking for completely natural soaps etc... so, Ive decided to make my own. I know heaps of people who are on the same quest for the all natural alternative... stay tuned as all my soaps will be for sale once cured...

As for the coloured alternative... these are all my latest.... once again, all natural ingredients and skin safe fragrances and colours... the hard bit is 'no peaking' for at least 24 hours after the soaps are poured.... and waiting 4 - 6 weeks for the soap to cure...

The 1st one is CK1 'Type'... one for the boys with tiny clay beads for a bit of exfoliating...
The next one is Kumquat fragrance... this one smells great...
The next one is Lime Cooler... with some blue clay beads added in the top layer..
Last but not least is Monkey Farts... love, love, love this fragrance...


 

 

 

 
I'm working on cupcake soaps as well... bit of a hideous colour... need to buy some bright colours as I only have oxide powders at the moment... still learning. I want these cupcakes to be bright & fun... & glittery... I haven't had any practise in piping so need to work on that... still... not too bad for my 1st effort!!!
 


I am eventually hoping to have some cool gift packs using soap & candles in the same fragrances in time for Xmas... or have them to purchase separate if needed for stocking fillers... stay tuned...

Well, time to check on the 'mould maker'... see if he needs a cuppa...

Chat soon...

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Debs, they look INCREDIBLE! And I want to eat one of those cupcakes! I agree, it would be very difficult waiting for the soap to cure. I want to use one now!

    Abs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment