MOJO 268

Hi all,

Well its 11 pm.. and yes... I'm sitting in my little craft room creating away... (crazy, I know) Tonight's effort was this weeks Mojo Monday 268 Challenge. I finished work at 9 tonight... got home after 9.30 poured myself a glass of wine and disappeared into my little room of therapy.  I played with this card a bit before work this morning and just had to finish it.  I've been scrounging packaging that we were throwing out at work.. (paint tube packaging..) that was just too cool to throw out. You know how it is, the mind never shuts off... and you are constantly on the hunt for new materials!!! Some days I wish my brain would just slow down and be silent... but I guess that would be boring!! I quite often eyed off this packaging and thought.. mmm.. I could use that... and this is the finished product... this weeks Mojo Monday 268 Challenge...

First of all, the Sketch... and the card...




Well, its getting late so time for some zzzzzz's...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Looks great Deb, and the texture in the background is terrific x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Deb, I love how beautiful the white looks against the brown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment