Love...


Hi all...
 
Well, its a bit more of a respectable time to be blogging... its only 7 in the evening... not 10 at night.. I might make a bit more sense... or maybe not!!!
The next few cards were made with my new 'toys' from Stampin' Up!... gotta love new toys!!!!
I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the co-ordinating Blossom Punch... you can do soooo much with this stamp/punch combo...
 
As you will notice I'm starting to gear up for Valentines Day... yes I know, you are probably thinking.... oh nooo... Xmas is only just over and its time to spend more money!!!! Well, it doesn't have to be too costly... The way I see it, there is nothing nicer than a beautiful hand made card to give to your loved one.... you don't need expensive pressies... Its really the thought that counts and all the TLC that goes into making a love filled card... a few yummy choccies never goes a stray though... mmm... chocolate... mmmm..........
 
Anyway... enjoy the following few card ideas....
 


 
It time to scrounge up some food before my next blog...
don't go anywhere... I'll be back soon with more!!!
 
Luv Deb x


Comments