Music to My Ears...

Hi all...

Well, not a lot of card making has been happening lately... you know how it is... the silly season is just around the corner... too much to do and not enough time. I did however manage to make this card with my son in mind... he has recently taken up guitar (he has played piano for 10 years) and so I wanted to make something a bit cool for the musical older 'Kidlings'... well, this is what I came up with...




Well... time for some sleep... work tomorrow... mmm.. pesky work!!!
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

P.S.  Thought I would add a bit of X-Mas cheer to my blog... hope you like the new background... x

Comments

  1. A very cool card and I love your christmas cheer! Working is the pits at Christmas isn't it - so cuts into crafting time lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel... work is beyond crazy!!! Anyway, hope you and your lovely family have a fabulous Christmas... Enjoy! x

      Delete

Post a Comment