One of a Kind.

Hi all...

Ho, Ho, Ho... X-Mas is nearly here!!! But... I have yet another birthday to celebrate before I get out the new Chrissie 'Frock'... you know the one... every X-Mas you just have to buy a new 'Frock' or outfit to wear on the day...

Anyway, the birthday I was referring to is my 'Dear Old Dad'... so barbie at Mum & Dads tomorrow with the family... nice... He is a very special Dad, so I wanted to make an extra special card... Hope you like it Dad...

 
 

Here is the card I made him... so dad... if you are on my blog before you get your card... please act surprised! Thanks Dad for all you do... you are quite simply one of a kind!!! Hope you had a great day yesterday... see you tomorrow...

Luv Deb... & the boys!
xxx


Comments

  1. A great card Deb, and a happy birthday to your Dad too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment