MOJO 279

Morning all..

I don't start work today till 12.30 so its time for a bit of R&R in my little craft room before its time to go... mmm.... gotta do the dishes too.... & put away the washing... mmm....
Anyway, back to business... errr, should I say pleasure...

This weeks MOJO Monday was done with Valentines Day in mind... but not your traditional Valentines Day card.... You could give it any time of the year but thought it would be nice to give it to the coffee lover in your life. I used Tangerine Tango embossing powder on the cup..(forgot I had the powder till last night... does that say I have too much 'stuff'... NO!!!) The little cup was from the Stampin' Up! Patterned Occasions stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.. one of the freebies you get when you spend over $100!!! Check out the catalogue on the right to view all the freebies... gotta love a freebie!!!!

Here is this weeks MOJO 279 Sketch & my take on it...




Time to do my 'wifely' duties before work... get it over and done with quick...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments