Lattice Rose

Hi all,

Sorry its been a while since I have been here... have been out of action for a while... but you can't get rid of me that easily.... I'm back with a vengeance!!! Being a public holiday today I thought it would be the perfect time to hang out in my craft room (with the air conditioner on full blast.... 38 hot degrees in Adelaide!) ... and going for a swim in the pool... mmmm... nice...

This is a card I made for a friend of my sisters... I've been on a bit of a flower mission lately.... you know how it is when it comes to crafting.... there tends to be a flavour of the week 'thing'.... my flavour at the moment is getting back into making paper flowers. These little babies were soooo fun to make... LOVE "EM!!! Mum has done a whole box of these... she is quite the flower maker...




Don't forget to vote  for your choice of name for my cute little fuzzy bunny on the top right side of my blog... he needs a name before Easter!!! Hop to it!!!!

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments