VW Beetle...

Hi all...
 
well, here's the thing.. we now own 3 VW's... 2 beetles & a kombi... mmm... yes... we are a beetle lovin' family. We have owned may versions over the past 27 years... you name it, we have had it... except for the new beetle (it's a disgrace what the designers did to the shape... hated it!!!)
 
So, since I have had the Silhouette, I ploughed through all the designs & bought every VW looking element!!! (Stay tuned for more...) This card was done for my partners birthday... he was snooping around the day I was doing it, so I stuck a Fathers Day sentiment on to throw him off the scent... I then added a Happy Birthday one on instead for him... mmm... sneaky....
 
If you happen to be reading this Torsten... Happy Birthday my gorgeous one... hope you had a great day... I love you with all my heart... xxx
 

 


Time is ticking on... have to go to work....
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments