Happy 70th Birthday Mum!!!


Hi all...

Well, I can't believe its been so long since our last hello.... so, 'Hello... how things...' I've been busy making soap for my Wild Wicks 'Shop' and experimenting with bath bomb / fizzy recipes... LOVIN' it!!! My family & friends are by quality control 'guinea pigs'... testing and soaking their feet in luxury!!! ....gotta love that! I will let you all know when they are available for sale at Wild Wicks... (check out www.wildwicks.com.au for all the other goodies that are for sale....)

So, because of my slight distraction... & more painting of the house... not a lot of paper crafting has been done... mmm... not happy... need more hours in the day.

I did however manage to make Mum's birthday card for this weekend... she is turning the big '70'... so dad, if you are reading this... please don't show mum just yet... thanks....
Mum grows lovely roses so this is what I came up with....




 
Well, Happy Birthday Mum... we will have a glass of 'Bubbles' this weekend to celebrate...
 
Till next time,
Luv Deb x

Comments