Happy Fathers Day Dad...



Well Dads Day has arrived...

..some of the kids making Dad breakfast in bed.. them eating it regardless of is the toast is burnt, or if they have put not enough sugar in their coffee... they will eat it and think it is the most amazing meal in the world because it has been painstakingly made by the little loves of their life... sorry Dad I'm not with you this morning to make you that brekkie.... but I will see you tonight for tea...

This card is another Cameo creation... (my stamps are very patient and are waiting for me to play with them again... I will, I promise...) I intend to do different versions of this... use the handle & latches and basic shape, but do a wood effect and a checker plate look... I will post them when I get around to making them....



Well, once again, Happy Fathers Day to all the 'Dads' out there... enjoy the day... get spoilt rotten!!!! The channel changer is in your control to watch what you want.... have that extra piece of cake or biscuit & enjoy your 'nanna nap' in the afternoon without being poked in the ribs to wake up because you were snoring...

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments