Paper Doll #5


Hi all...

Well Halloween is on its way... so, I'm a bit obsessed with this time of year, so my latest Julie Nutting Doll Stamp has had a 'Haunted' makeover.... not quite the 'pretty' version you so often see... I'm liking this look, so you may see another version... maybe her sister...

So, her wings were originally a bat that was quite brutishly dismembered... as you do... and the candelabra, cat and webby flourishes were all Silhouette downloads... and I used one of my all time favourite Stampin' Up! stamp sets French Foliage for the splashed & stamp... this has been retired but you can still purchase it as a digital download...CLICK HERE to check out this & more... and there you have it... the latest Paper Doll with a Gothic twist....








Well, my paint brush is calling... the kitchen wall awaits... exciting day ahead with more painting... windows outside are on this afternoons agenda... and maybe some red wine this evening to sooth the weary bones... oh yer, and some chocolate.... Yummmm..... chocolate... mmmm....

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments