Hello Baby...


Hi all...

Well, this card is not exactly 'Halloween' inspired as promised earlier... some new sleep deprived mothers may beg to differ... I will get around to it... in the mean time... the theme is 'Babies'... oohhh... how cute.. mmmm.... sometimes not so cute... I hear some babies screaming at work and its like nails on a blackboard!!! My theory is.. all new Mothers develop a 'buffer' of sorts during their pregnancy... so when they hear their own babies cry... they don't have the urge to give it away to the first stranger that walks past... & never breed again... I remember my sons cry... it never bothered me... but other babies... OMG!!! ... that's a different story altogether... love them when they are asleep... oh, so cute... or awake and laughing... that's priceless & melts the heart of ice... I'm really not that bad... am I????
Anyway, enough of my conspiracy theory... back to todays card...

This one was done using another digital Stampin' Up! stamp set... 'Little Additions'..
I always loved this one... if you wish to purchase this set... or simply check it out, click on 'shop now'.


 

 
Well, enough chatting... time for a shower... meeting my  mum, dad & my sister for coffee... off to Bunnings to buy a new roller & then an afternoon of house painting outside... mmm... would rather be in my little room making cards...
 
Till Next Time...
 
Luv Deb x

Comments