Merry Christmas...


Morning all...

Just a quick hello before I have to go to work... yes... my 2 days off have disappeared yet again!! Some weeks I feel like a little mouse on a tread mill... well, a happy little mouse If I can squeeze some crafting in....
Anyway, enough chit chat, back to the 'card' business... these cards are my Christmas cards for this year... any rellies reading this, please act surprised  when you open the envelope and say the appropriate... oohhh... isn't that a wonderful card... what a nice surprise... you know the drill...

The little stickers were from work and I used the simple layout from the earlier birthday card... we like simple when it comes to mass producing cards....

Here they are...





Well, this little Christmas elf (or was it a mouse...) had better get ready for work... time is ticking...
Ho, Ho, Ho... till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments