Blue Jeans...

Hi all...

I just wanted to say I am totally addicted to paper!!! I confess! What you can do with it will never cease to amaze me...

Whilst trawling through Pinterest, I discovered an awesome (VERY retired) Stampin' Up! Denim background Stamp... oh yes, I simply had to get this one... after much searching I finally found one... thank you Etsy...

 I read a tutorial on how to create realistic looking seams and stitching using gel pens & pencils... I also made some shadows using an aqua brush.. then, using the powers of Photoshop, I added 'Happy Birthday' and a birth date to a black & white image of a denim jeans tag... printed it on some brown card... distressed and wet the card, added a bit of ink, & there you have it... a very cool card!! Loved doing this one... Oh... the mind boggles!!!

Here's the card I made & the tags below show how different they look with a bit of TLC distressing...



 

Well... If you live in Adelaide, buckle down for yet another heat wave... 41 tomorrow!!! AHHHH!!!!        

Till next time...

Luv Deb x

                  

Comments