Wednesday, 29 January 2014

The Gardens Secret...


Hi all...

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside without melting... another heatwave is about to hit... what better way to cool off is a splash in the pool and a session in your air conditioned craft room... yep, that'll do it!!!

So, today's card is one that I made a week or two ago and didn't get time to photograph... also it was one of those cards that nearly ended up in the bin... but I thought about it and decided to resurrect it..
got out my new awesome Derwent Inktense Pencils to colour... LOVE these little sticks of wonderfulness... mmmm... yumm... and a touch of black embossing powder...

Here it is...



Well time for a cuppa...

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

In case you missed it...

Wanderlust Challenge... January....

Hi all... Well... I managed to finish my first Wanderlust Challenge piece in the middle of a storm! I have been fighting wind &...