Paint Chip Books...


Hi all...

Quite often when I go to Bunnings... I tend to venture into the paint isle and ogle over the paint chips... ohh... soooo pretty... they are way to pretty to be just used to match colours to paint your house... well... I knew people did heaps of crafty things with these, so I decided to 'Google' to get a bit of inspiration... oh, I sooo love to 'Google'...

Anyway, I came across these cute little books using a whole paint chip card and were bound... they looked cute but a bit plain, so I decided to give them a bit of lovin' and add some white embossed flowers... bound them with my newly purchased Zutter Bind it All... (awesome new toy...) and was thrilled with the results... look out Bunnings... I will be back for more paint chips... I thought these would make cute little note books for your bag...

Each little book used one paint chip cut in half (only because I didn't have 2 of each) but quite liked the size... and the stamp set I used on these is the Stampin' Up! Morning Meadow...

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=129678&dbwsdemoid=4006279





Its funny when I come across new things... it makes you look at all your supplies in a new light... I'm thinking about all my stamps... mmm... think I may need some more embossing powder to... mmm...

Anyway... that it from me for now...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments