Project Life...

 
Hi all...

Well... its now official...
'My name is Deb... & I'm a craftaholic...' yes its true...
I am a sucker for the latest 'Craft trend...' It doesn't help  me working in a craft shop... mmm... its a worry...

Anyway, I've decided to get on the whole 'Project Life' bandwagon... its the latest thing for the time poor scrapbooker... mmm... that would be me... with all the card making, smash booking, & housework (YUCK) etc. etc. there is not a lot of time left to do the more fussy elaborate scrapbook pages... so this is the perfect solution... LOVE IT!!! Quick, easy & soooo much fun... print photos, trim the corners, slide them in the pockets, journal and there you have it.... a well documented album full of awesome photos and the all important story.  I am using the coordinating coloured Stampin' Up! Markers for all the journaling... they are perfect for the job!

As we are moving house this year, I thought it would be fun to document the whole thing... warts & all!! I swear I was a toad in a past life as we have been dealt a million warts!!! As the old saying goes... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... mmm... I should have HUGE muscles then!!! How does that work...

I will give you little snippets as the year goes by so stay tuned...
Here is a little of what the whole fuss is about...

This is what you get in the core pack... lots of cool cards to journal on or simply slide in an empty sleeve... this is called the Kraft Edition.. had a nice vintage feel to it...

 
This is the first page as suggested by them... and some of the cards... how easy is this!!!!
 

 



I will keep you posted as I do some pages...

Till next time

Deb x

Comments