Calico Coffee Flowers...

Hi all...

Well, its been a while as my craft supplies are packed and awaiting a new home so not a lot of 'crafting' has been done... not happy, but a beautiful new crafting room is on its way... if all goes well, our house is now under contract so hopefully only six more weeks till we move out... VERY busy time at the moment!!!

Anyway, this little calico flower was make a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to share... I plan to put a nice antique button in the middle... but yes, you guessed it... they are packed in a little brown box along with the rest of my 'pretties'...

It was coloured with coffee and a bit of Stampin' Up! Espresso ink... I have heaps of nice lace & calico stashed, so when I get a new room, I will be definitely making more...




Time to finish my coffee & hit the sack...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments