Debs Craft Shed...




Hi all...

Well... all I can say is its exciting times ahead!!! Our house has sold & we have found the house of our dreams... the second we saw it, we knew we simply had to have it... our offer was accepted and we move in on the 30th of this month!!  It is a gorgeous 2 acre property at Lewiston... the above pic is some of what I will be gazing upon from my kitchen sink... mmmm.... nice!!! Below is a view up the driveway...


I just wanted to share a few photos... (these were from the original add from realestate.com...)

This room will become the new 'Debs Craft Shed' headquarters... otherwise known as 'My Craft Room'... built-in cupboards will be put in & Torsten will be putting a huge 'communal' desk under the window...


Next is the all important kitchen... yes... food & coffee... err... and the 'occasional' bucket.. err... glass of red is needed to get the creative juices to flow... (that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it...)


Next is the outside area... I can see a few card making classes held here overlooking the property... nice... maybe a BBQ and a few glasses of medicine... mmm... nice...


The all important pool is there as well to cool off in summer... Torsten has big plans for this area... will keep you posted!!!


... and drum roll if you please... the little 9 meter x 6 meter shed on the right is MINE!!!!! This will become my new Wild Wicks showroom / workshop / shop / place of smelly wonderfulness... not to mention the occasional card making class!!! The front will feature a sliding door with veranda, big window cut out the back to have a view of the property, fully lined  with split system for heating & cooling... Torsten has a month off to do it... simply cannot wait!!! I will post pics of all the progress... I am toying with the idea of 'paper bagging' the floor!!! This is a very cool inexpensive way of flooring... check it out HERE ...


So, all this has been why I haven't been 'Crafting' lately... all my lovely goodies have been packed and put into storage... very sad state of affairs... I honestly feels like my wings have been clipped...

29 days to go... bring it on!!!

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments