New Wild Wicks... coming soon...


Hi...

Well, the move has happened and the real hard work is beginning... the new Wild Wicks 'Headquarters' (as I like to call it...) reno's are underway! One little hiccup... our new puppy Chewie has broken his leg!!! We are having to spend all our time keeping him quiet after his operation... he has had his leg plated and the next couple of months are spent keeping him quiet... not an easy feat! Anyway, Wild Wicks will be underway again while I am on 'Chewie Duty'... here is a sneaky peaky at what has happened so far...

...above is my view from the window... nice... that is our main paddock.. looking at planting lavender, some vegies & fruit trees... below is my lovely partner in crime Torsten building the 'back room'... stage 1... this will be completed before the front big area is done so I can get some sort of order for all my Wild Wicks goodies for my online shop... thank you all for being sooooo patient... it will be open soon... I will keep you all informed..







The picture with the mischievous little Chewie is before the broken leg... getting into all sorts of trouble already... he thinks he is the project manager... checking everything out!!!

Well... I will keep you posted as the rooms are built and let you all know how far away the re-opening of the online shop is... thanks again for being so patient!!! My gorgeous man is out building as we speak... & I'm looking after the ratbag puppy... who has a plastic cone on his head to stop him pulling his stitches out... looking very sad... poor puppy...

Till next time,
Luv Deb x

Comments