Chewie...



Hi all...

Well.. my craft room is coming along nicely... could be quicker, but our precious little... should I say big... fuzzy, Chewie (Chewbacca) is still recuperating from his operation... this gorgeous puppy is the reason my craft room is delayed... but who could resist this cute little face... aawww... once I finish my room there will be a special mat for Chewie to reside... he is one spoilt little puppy... not mentioning he has cost us $4,000 in vet bills!!!!! ... still we all love him to bits!!




...above is his usual sleeping position... mmm... not very tidy...
...below... well... what can I say???  'Help mum... I'm stuck!!' He is such a 'dufus' sometimes!




Well... time to hit the sack.. Chewie is asleep next our bed already... snoring his head off...
I promise... crafty things will be coming soon... simply cannot wait..

Till next time...

Luv Deb... & Chewie... woof... xx

Comments