Sunday, 5 April 2015

Polymer Clay Feathers...



Morning all...


I'm on my second cup of coffee and it isn't even 8am yet... I've been up since 5.30 as Chewie, my big boofa of a puppy decided to get up early aaahhhh!!!! What I thought was going to be a sleep in after a VERY late night... err... morning... with friends, turned out to be another 'I'm awake now Mum... play with me!!! NOW!' morning... It's a good think I love my puppy... all 55kgs of him! Who could resist those big brown eyes...


..whilst on my second cup, I decided to show you some pics of my polymer clay feathers... these were so much fun to make... I still haven't decided what to make out of them... I am leaning towards a dream catcher of sorts... not sure yet...

...anyway... back to the feathers...




so, today I will attempt to do some filming for some YouTube videos... mmm.. will see how it goes...

Till next time...

Luv Deb x

In case you missed it...

Wanderlust Challenge... January....

Hi all... Well... I managed to finish my first Wanderlust Challenge piece in the middle of a storm! I have been fighting wind &...