Polymer Clay Feathers...



Morning all...


I'm on my second cup of coffee and it isn't even 8am yet... I've been up since 5.30 as Chewie, my big boofa of a puppy decided to get up early aaahhhh!!!! What I thought was going to be a sleep in after a VERY late night... err... morning... with friends, turned out to be another 'I'm awake now Mum... play with me!!! NOW!' morning... It's a good think I love my puppy... all 55kgs of him! Who could resist those big brown eyes...


..whilst on my second cup, I decided to show you some pics of my polymer clay feathers... these were so much fun to make... I still haven't decided what to make out of them... I am leaning towards a dream catcher of sorts... not sure yet...

...anyway... back to the feathers...




so, today I will attempt to do some filming for some YouTube videos... mmm.. will see how it goes...

Till next time...

Luv Deb x

Comments