The Great Card Challenge...


Mornin' all...

Well the challenge was put to me to make cards using 2 pattern & 2 plain pieces of paper or card... all 12 x 12's...  I thought it would be a fun challenge... not embossing anything was a bit of a challenge but it was cool to do some simple basic cards that you could use as they are or add extra bits, emboss, stamp etc. if you want if you are wanting a more elaborate card...

I still had more paper left so in theory you can make more if you had the energy... by this stage I didn't and decided to call it a day...

Anyway... here are the cards from my 'Challenge'...










Well... time for a fresh cuppa and decide what 'crafty' thing I can do today... mmm... in between washing... dreaded house work does get in the way!!!

Till next time,
Luv Deb x

Comments